Tracy Gonzalez-Padron, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Marketing and International Business, Michigan State University, 2007
- M.B.A, Grand Valley State University, 2000
- B.S., Aquinas College, 1988
- 2013 - Present: Associate Professor, Marketing and International Business, University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- 2008-2013: Assistant Professor, Marketing and International Business, University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- 2008: Visiting Assistant Professor, Marketing and International Business, Eli Broad School of Business, Michigan State University
- 2003-2004: Faculty, Management and International Business, College of Business, Ferris State University
- Cascade Engineering 2002 - 2003
- Herman Miller 2000 - 2002
- Amway Corporation 1986 - 2000
Managerial business experience includes:
International business development initiatives (acquisitions, joint ventures, and channel development) and global sales/distribution functions (compensation tracking, distributor database, customer service, and communications).
Managed the international expansion strategy including opportunity identification, business plans and models, media/government relations and operational implementation.
Responsible for the new market development projects in Europe, Latin America, Asia, India, and China. Developed dealer distribution channel in US and Mexico.
- Business, Government & Society
- International Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Global business
- Corporate social responsibility
- Business ethics
- Nathaniel D. Line, Rodney C. Runyan, and Tracy Gonzalez-Padron (2019) “Multiple stakeholder market orientation: a service-dominant logic perspective of the market orientation paradigm”, AMS Review, Vol 9 (1-2), pp. 42-60.
- Tomlin, Kathleen A., Matthew L. Metzger, Jill Bradley-Geist, and Tracy Gonzalez-Padron, (2017) “Are Students Blind to Their Ethical Blind Spots? An Exploration of Why Ethics Education Should Focus on Self-Perception Biases”, Journal of Management Education, Vol 41 (4), pp. 539-574.
- Gonzalez-Padron, T. (2017). Ethics in the Sharing Economy: Creating a Legitimate Marketing Channel. Journal of Marketing Channels, Vol 24 (1-2), pp. 84-96.
- Gonzalez-Padron, T. (2017, December 22). Holding each other accountable for ethics in business. pp. 6, 22. Retrieved from https://www.csbj.com/2017/12/22/holding-each-other-accountable-for-ethics-in-business/